Sunday, January 22, 2012

Back Up and Running

After a brief hiatus since June.... I've decided to re-open my etsy shop.  Since Todd has gone back to the fire house and I've been trying to keep myself busy as I do not have a scanner to sit and listen to everything thats going on...  I refuse to.  I know where he is and that he'll be home in the morning.  If he needs to talk about anything that happened he will.  Otherwise there is the news.  Luckily some of us, me included have children to keep us busy.  But what happens once they go to bed?  I can only watch so many re-runs of NCIS or SVU episode -- although I do like lots of Dinozzo, Gibbs and Stabler! 

I was babysitting the other night and pulled up youtube and decided to teach myself how to make a hat.  Then yesterday I decided to learn how to make a flower.  A friend 'liked' something on etsy and I think I'll try that next.  I seem to be on a roll lately and I really want to keep it up.

Needless to say, there's plenty of things for me and my bucket o' yarn to craft up to put up on etsy and get back into it.  My coat closet in the house is filled with things that I have made to keep myself busy and they really need to be sold.


No comments:

Post a Comment