Sunday, March 18, 2012

Always busy!

I always seem to get these grand ideas in my head, start them all, and then they sit in my to-be-done bin!  I have a few projects that I'm working on... a few blankets for some kiddos (one was born last may and the other almost 3 years ago!)  better late then never! Hats for a super cute brother and sister -- even though it's slated to be 72 today, I think I might hold off a bit and make the big bro a spring blanket since I made his sister one when she was born.  They are also expecting numero 3 so I best get started on something for this new little one! 

Currently I have 15 hats made to donate to the hospital, but like everything else, sometimes I need a break and to start something else.  When I get bored with that then I'll go back to the hats.  Maybe I should send them off -- there are always babies being welcomed into the world!  Please don't forget my etsy shop and the donation button!  I'm asking for $3.00 to purchase yarn to make hats for these little angels.  Here it is! http://www.etsy.com/listing/94537188/donate-today

I'm always looking for new projects and ideas -- so if you have any.... Pass them on! Oh ... one more project :  GET SOME OF MY THINGS UP ON ETSY FOR PEOPLE TO BUY! That just trumped the rest of the list and will get worked on the next nap time for the mini fireman in my life.

Off for a nice walk on this beautiful day.  Enjoy everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment