Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WIP Wednesday :)

(Work In Progress) Wednesday.

More rain.... It has been such a beautiful spring and we've been outside so much that my projects have been piling up.  Well with all this rain, I've tackled some of them!  Some I can just tell you the tiniest amount about because there surprises and the others I'm going to post pictures of!  Yahoo!

I'm beginning to make this Puff Quilt from @HoneyBearLane.  I'm sure it's not going to be nearly as beautiful as her quilts, but everyone has to start somewhere!  I love all the bright colors and it could work for either a boy or a girl!



The next project is made from all my scraps from other projects.  Patterns I loved and wanted to do something to include them all.  So I searched... and searched... and searched... And I found it!  The perfect quilt to make with scraps!  This blogger posted it over three years ago!  I'm in love.  Here are the scraps I'm going to use and some got cut out.  Bummer!



Awesome!  Here's the link to the pictre and the blog that I found it on!   Next Wednesday I'll be posting more pictures of it!

The other three projects I'm working on are to be kept a secret!  One is for a very dear friend who is expecting her first child in August!  Baby Luck I can't wait to meet you!  Any the other two are for the little chickies I take care of in the afternoon.  I'll post pictures in another WIP Wednesday after they are done and passed on!

Untill then, that's all for now! 

(Who doesn't like a nice warm tub after a wet day!)



No comments:

Post a Comment